I’ve been spending some time lately reading some great articles from the Institute for Creation Research, so I thought I’d put in a plug for them here. They give some great evidence for the Scriptural version of human history, and have really stepped up their game even more since bringing on a new director of research, Dr. Jason Lisle.*
A few of the articles I’ve enjoyed, just to whet your appetite:
- Human Languages Fit a Young Earth Model
- New Study Shows Enzymes Couldn’t Evolve
- Is Scientific Misconduct on the Rise?
- Surgeon Says Human Body Did Not Evolve
- The Human Mutation Clock is Ticking
- Why Would Parasitic Worms Help Bowel Disease?
- More Proof That Dinosaurs Lived with ‘Later’ Creatures
*Who is incidentally a staunch presuppositionalist who has been published on the subject. Let the reader who thinks presuppositionalists are anti-evidence understand!